The last school day in First year



February 7th

My school had a recital to show our works. First year's students like me showed dresses! We wore our own hand-made dresses and walked as a model. haha:) I made black dress cuz my local handicrafts' shop had only black or brown's 100% wool:( i usually don't wear black, but i think the dress is cute. Cuz it's like the dress Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service) is wearing<3






They're my classmates!
can you find me?;)
They're kind and amusing. i was happy to belong this class!
We took a lot of photos<3










after the show, i went to Yomiuri land (an amusement park) wiz my friends! We enjoyed a lot<333




This amusement park is famous for the great illumination. It's like a fantasy world, isn't it?


now, my spring vacation has begun☆☆☆



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-2019

23歳って、おかあさんが結婚した歳。

いつもと違う日曜日なの