Germany



I enjoyed Germany from September 5th to 10th.  I stayed my father's friend' house in Frankfurt, and they are wonderful. They treated me as their daughter, so I didn't feel lonliness thanks to them.  They and their son Patrick took me many great places,and I enjoyed it like I'm one of the local people!  When I approached Frankfurt, I saw a lot of cute red roofs from the airplane's window. The buildings are totally defferent from Japanese one.  I feel Japanese's are too simple and cheerless, but of course I do love Japan,Tokyo.









Wherever I go, the weather was sunny,even though the weather forecast told it'll be rainy. I am a lucky girl:)


I left Frankfurt and I'm in Amsterdam now. I'm gonna make this trip wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-2019

23歳って、おかあさんが結婚した歳。

いつもと違う日曜日なの